Today in the USA, we celebrate Thanksgiving, which is an opportunity for us to show appreciation for the plentiful bounty in our lives and to share with our family, friends, neighbors, etc. I have so much to be thankful for this year, and I wanted to publicly acknowledge some of what I’m most thankful for today.
1. Family – especially my Mom and Dad who have sacrificed so much so that I might thrive in the world.
2. Friends – countless friends have been incredibly inspirational to me and if I started naming them, I might be writing this post until Christmas. I have the best friends that anyone could ask for and I appreciate them all, every day.
3. Clients – I’m fortunate to be working with some great clients that allow me to create freely and inspire big thinking as part of the work we do together. 2010 has been a banner year for me, and 2011 promises to be even better!
4. Nature – the opportunity to simply go outside and experience the beauty of nature is something I am continually grateful for. Today I say thank you for the opportunity to be outside and experience this abundance.
5. Health – I am blessed with good health and lack of dis-ease. I even have excellent eyesight without the needs for glasses or contacts. For this I am especially thankful today.
6. Connection with others on the journey – it is amazing to me the abundance of incredible people that are living lives of intention and joy. Their stories make mine that much more fun to experience, and I’m eternally grateful for this ongoing inspiration.
7. Opportunity to learn and to serve – each day provides us with opportunities to learn about ourselves and about the world, but also to serve others. I’m grateful today that I’m willing to learn and able to serve.
8. You – if you are reading this, you are special to me and I appreciate your presence. Thank you for being here and for participating in my journey.
These are some of the things I’m thankful for today. What about you? What in your life are you most thankful for?
In Humble Gratitude,